Hey,
Welcome to my little blog. Here I'm gonna introduce you to some fun Browsergames I find on the Internet.
Have Fun
Freakazoid

Freitag, 24. September 2010

New Game: Robot Unicorn Attack


Link to RUA:  Robot Unicorn Attack

Well I hope everyone of you has played this game at least one time because it is simply AWESOME.
Its an addictive jump'n'run game, just jump your way through the pink landscape and dash through stars to make your dreams come true....

PS: When you hear the music your face goes like this:

16 Kommentare:

  1. Always, I wanna be with you, and make believe with you in harmony harmony - oh love :D

    great game!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This looks pretty awesome, I've lined it up to play later.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I play this on my iPhone on long roadtrips. Sometimes with the phone connected to the audio aux jack. The music is enough to incite rage in friends.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. live in harmony harmony harmony oh love

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Hardly new, but that game is nonetheless awesome.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Man, I spent entirely too long playing that game...xD

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. played this game b4, never gets old. ty for the reminder.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I love this game. If I had an iPhone, I'd play nothing but the Castlevania puzzle game, Robot Unicorn Attack, and Canabalt (which is pretty similar, once you get past the grey visuals and less harmonious music).

    AntwortenLöschen